Welcome to our website. The term ‘TradingHub’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to TradingHub Group Limited, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 21st Floor, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EW. TradingHub’s company registration number is 7382307 and it is registered with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. Neither TradingHub nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which TradingHub shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) unless an endorsement is specifically indicated. TradingHub has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) other than other websites owned or operated by TradingHub.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to and governed by the laws of England and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Use