Service Desk Engineer
Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
Working as part of a global 24/5 Service Desk, you will be the first point of contact for all TradingHub clients as well as internal users. You will take and resolve escalations from the level 1 support team and escalate to the product support teams where required.
You will have experience and a good understanding of SQL, as well as being a problem solver with an eye for detail and desirably come from a finance background. You will be required to provide a superior service to our clients creating an unbeatable customer experience.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 application support to TradingHub clients
- Batch run monitoring
- Logging support tickets via telephone and email to a high standard
- Meet strict service level agreements (SLAs)
- Effective ticket management
- Point of escalation for level 1 application support
- Ticket handovers between different regions
- Emergency cover for other regions when required (ample notice will be provided)
- Occasionally provide desktop support to internal users
- Must have good understanding and experience with SQL
- Must be able to write and test code
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess an analytical mindset with an aptitude to problem solving
- Basic knowledge and understanding of programming languages
- Experience providing application support
- Working to strict SLAs and OLAs
- Experience working within an ITIL environment (desirable)
- Working within a service desk
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Discretionary EMI scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Maternity/Parental Leave Policies
- Company Pension Plan
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Death in Service Coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Amazing open plan office space with panoramic views of London from the 21st floor
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to email@example.com.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!