Quant – Pricing Team
Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
We are seeking outstanding Quantitative Developers to help design, build, and validate the models as well as create the financial pricing libraries, calculators and risk/pricing-related algorithms to be utilised across TradingHub’s platform.
Successful candidates will combine excellent mathematical skills with the proven ability to engineer high-quality software. The role will attract applicants who are keen to apply their mathematical and software engineering skills in a practical setting.
- Development of sophisticated pattern-detection algorithms to be utilised across all of TradingHub’s product offerings
- Development of financial pricing libraries, calculators as well as risk/pricing-related algorithms to be utilised across TradingHub’s platform
- Research and development of broad models of market dynamics across multiple asset classes
- Prototyping, testing, and validation of TradingHub’s proprietary mathematical/statistical models
- Use of in-house big data language for the large-scale pricing and analysis of security and risk data
- Implementation and optimisation of the core algorithms used by TradingHub to perform deep analysis of financial data
- STEM degree OR relevant industry experience within a programming position
- Evidence of exceptional mathematical and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of derivatives (e.g. swaps, options, futures): must be able to translate a stream of cash flows into risk
- Proficiency with C#, Python or any object-oriented programming language
- Confidence to experiment with new ideas and technologies
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Discretionary EMI scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Maternity/Parental Leave Policies
- Company Pension Plan
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Death in Service Coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Amazing open plan office space with panoramic views of London from the 21st floor
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!