Head of Learning & Development
Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
We are looking for a Learning and Development specialist to take ownership of the L&D function across our organisation. With support from the HR Manager and wider HR and leadership team, this is a pivotal role in championing a culture of continuous learning, evolving our development and onboarding programmes and becoming the SME for all things “training”. You will work closely with team leaders on how to fully embed career development opportunities into their teams and be the driving force for maintaining the best practices in this area. You will have creative bandwidth to create training programs from scratch as well as partner with external vendors to further our L&D landscape.
- Create and define a L&D strategy with clear measurement criteria that will directly support TradingHub’s growth ambition
- Designing and delivering onboarding programmes (including the creation of a graduate scheme), ensuring all new starters are effectively onboarded into the organisation
- Planning and Co-ordinating continuous development plans across departments, liaising internally with senior stakeholders and with external training providers where needed
- Monitoring and tracking learning and development KPI’s, implementing remediation action where appropriate with the support of the wider HR team
- Managing and overseeing third party training relationships, including the procurement of further training resources
- Liaise with the HR Manager to provide organisational development expertise to TradingHub to ensure that its culture remains a positive differentiator as it continues to attract amazing employees
- Managing the learning and development budget, with the support of the HR Manager and Finance team
- Working with SMEs to develop proprietary in-house content for internal training sessions
- Demonstrable experience in strategic role(s) within learning and development
- Has experience of working for a fast-paced organisation, ideally within the tech space but this is not essential
- Has experience of creating and seeing programmes through to completion
- Has experience in “training the trainer”, in order to equip line managers with the tools they need to embed some of the training to their teams
- Have excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Discretionary EMI scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Maternity/Parental Leave Policies
- Company Pension Plan
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Death in Service Coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Amazing open plan office space with panoramic views of London from the 21st floor
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!