Global Head of Account Management
Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
You will play a fundamental role in cultivating TradingHub’s relationships with our client base by leading a global team of Account Managers. You will develop a deep knowledge of our product suite and lead TradingHub’s relationship management services to ensure that our clients get the most out of our products. Additionally, you will coordinate cross selling opportunities for our other product offerings.
- Managing a global team of Account Managers, acting as key point of contact for escalation purposes
- Ensuring TradingHub’s Account Managers are kept up to date on product enhancements
- Cross selling and up-selling additional products and services to Tier 1 clients
- Gaining feedback on our products and identifying trends, communicating this internally to development and managing client expectations on ETAs
- Building relationships and acting as primary contact with senior clients on the buy side and sell side (also includes finding contacts in other departments)
- Overseeing key deadlines
- Reviewing cross selling pipelines and renewal dates (account management)
- Previous experience leading an Account Management and Sales team in the Financial Services or Fintech industry
- Good understanding of financial markets
- A good understanding of the Sales process with demonstrable experience in cross and upselling
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and passionate approach, able to liaise successfully with multiple layers of stakeholder
- Proven experience setting and meeting targets
- Concrete examples of adding strategic value to a company
- Strong leadership skills
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Discretionary EMI scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Maternity/Parental Leave Policies
- Company Pension Plan
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Death in Service Coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Amazing open plan office space with panoramic views of London from the 21st floor
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!