Client Implementation Associate
Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who thrives in fast-paced positions with a broad spectrum of impact. Ideally, you will come with broad experience within financial markets setting. Our client implementation team are responsible for assisting clients to connect to our market leading products and training them in their use. There is no daily routine to bore you – we want talented people who can challenge, build and improve on every aspect of our processes. This role will be a senior figure in the team, and thus will provide the opportunity to mentor more junior colleagues as and when required.
- Assist in the implementation process of our Software platforms, working with our CRM and Engineering teams to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding to our systems
- Analysing and interpreting large volumes of client trade data in a controlled and insightful manner
- Leading large, complex data & analytics projects
- Offer clients a technical expertise on the use of our systems in the context of financial trade surveillance
- Learning TradingHub’s bespoke development language
- Providing significant input and working very closely with development teams and other departments within TradingHub to assist with innovation and company/product development
- Mentor more junior colleagues on best practice behaviours.
- Degree Qualified
- Circa 5+ years industry experience, ideally within financial markets (e.g. Front or Middle office)
- Logical and analytical approach
- Solid grounding in financial markets knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels.
- STEM degree qualified
- Experience with SQL (or willingness to learn this should you possess confidence with another coding language)
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Non-qualified Stock Options (NSO’s)
- 25 days’ vacation + public holidays
- Company 401(k) savings plan
- Private Health Insurance through Oxford Health
- Dental Coverage and Vision Care through UnitedHealthcare
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Our office (within a luxury high rise building), benefits from a convenient Midtown location which provides access to a multitude of amenities, with a variety of dining options and world-renowned retail along Fifth Avenue. With the E and M trains located in the building, the 6 train only a block away, and a multitude of other subways lines nearby, commuting has never been easier.
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!