Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, TradingHub is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Our clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM). TradingHub’s AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance. We are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
You will play a fundamental role in cultivating TradingHub’s relationships with our clients in Europe. You will develop a deep knowledge of our product suite and provide relationship management services to ensure that our clients get the most out of our products. Additionally, you will have cross selling opportunities for our other product offerings.
- Managing day to day relationship and acting as key point of contact for escalation purposes
- Performing quarterly reviews with clients, obtaining feedback and addressing any outstanding issues
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date on product enhancements
- Cross selling and up-selling additional products and services to existing clients
- Gaining feedback on the product and identifying trends, communicating this internally to development and managing client expectations on ETAs
- Training clients on the system (acting as a product expert)
- Building relationships and acting as primary contact with senior clients on the buy side and sell side (also includes finding contacts in other departments). E.g. Account Manager’s main contact will be the head or global head of compliance teams as opposed to technical contact
- Additional contact during implementation phases and overseeing key deadlines
- Reviewing cross selling pipelines and renewal dates (account management)
- Hosting events for clients- working closely with TradingHub senior management on this
- Good understanding of financial markets
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Organised and good with time management
- The ability to explain complex topics in a non-complex manner
- Proactive and passionate approach, able to liaise successfully with multiple layers of stakeholder
- Concrete examples of adding value to the company in the past
- Fluency in French is advantageous but not required
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working (up to 3 days a week remote)
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Discretionary EMI scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Maternity/Parental Leave Policies
- Company Pension Plan
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Death in Service Coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Personal Training Budget
- Vibrant company culture with lots of regular social perks!
- Amazing open plan office space with panoramic views of London from the 21st floor
If this is of interest to you please send a covering letter and a cv to email@example.com.
TradingHub is committed to providing equal opportunities and supporting diversity in employment. Diverse teams are the best teams!